Salary: £29,000.00 to £33,000.00 /year
Our very busy and successful Training Centre in South Somerset is looking to recruit an experienced Training Instructor with back ground knowledge in the Construction & Civil Engineering Industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering training, advice and information to our customers and staff. Training will take place within the south west of England and can either be delivered at our Training Centre in Wincanton or at our Clients location.
To apply for this Job, it is essential for you to obtain the below qualities and qualifications:
- A1 (Assessor Qualification)
- Level 3/4 Award in Education and Training or the Equivalent
- Back-ground knowledge and experience in the Construction and Civil Engineering Industry
- NPORS or CPCS Machine Tickets such as (Excavators, Forward & Rear Tipping Dumpers, Forklifts, Telescopic Handlers, Road Rollers and Dozers)
- NEBOSH or Equivalent Health and Safety Qualification
- First Aid Training Qualification and Experience
- Drivers CPC Instructor: Previous/Current experience with driving HGVS Class 1 & 2 AND Trailers (B & E Training)
- Background knowledge with ISO 9001:2015 to help with internal company department audits
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Flexibility to Saturdays
- Excellent Time Keeping
- Being able to deal with difficult situations
- Dealing with your own CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
- To achieve good/excellent course feedback from clients
- Working well in a small Team
- Working well on your own and being able to have the initiative to set your own goals and targets
It is also beneficial/desirable for you to obtain the below:
- Already a registered instructor with any of the following accreditations (City & Guilds, Highfields, Jaupt, NPORS, CPCS, CITB, NOCN and or SQA)
- Other Qualification such as Confined Spaces, Face Fit Qualitive and Quantitative Testing
- Good Computer Based Knowledge
- Able to work in an outside environment to deliver different kinds of courses
- Powerpoint and Course Building
- CITB Instructor for SSSTS, SMSTS & SEATS including renewals
- UKATA Instructor to enable us to deliver a range of different Asbestos Courses
- CCNSG Safety Passport Courses
- Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance
We are looking to recruit the perfect candidate that will settle into our growing business, with the drive and enthusiasm to assist further with expanding the business.
However, as a training business we know that some qualifications need renewing and some need obtaining. We are always updating our training portfolios here so please do enquiry even if you only have a selection of the essential qualifications listed as we can work towards getting these for you.